Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap.

This is my first official post so bear with me. I know this will get better as I go on. I just hope you know that too! I'm hoping this blog is full of those jaw dropping photos that everyone else seems to have on their blog but I just don't know.  As often as I take pictures of my kids you think they would be used to it or even pose for me. Ha!

I get this....

Lennon obviously would rather play with the camera than just smile pretty for his mother. *sigh*

Then there's this......

Dylan cooperating waaaayyyy to easy. Ha! The joke is on him though I know he didn't think I'd post this.  Just so you know this is his 'suck up to Mom...I love you" pose.  Yeah he's at the dorky teenage boy stage some never grow out of!

I am now learning how to upload photos from my camera and my phone onto the computer so as we go on I'll have more.  I made some Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Buttercream I'd like to show and share so stay tuned. I'll do that soon!


2 comments:

  1. This looks pretty darn good! I'm proud of you. I'll be sure to check it out now and then.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wanted to be the first to comment, but...I think that's your father in law, so I can take a back seat to that.

    I love it here! I think I'll stick around. ;-)

    Mucho love-o!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete