Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Busy Bees

Monday we had open house at our church where Lennon's Mother's Day Out will be. We discussed all the details, saw his room and met his teachers. It breaks my heart he's growning so fast. I don't know if it's the fact he's my baby and the caboose or what; but, it certainly seems he's growing faster than the others did. Makes a momma sad :(

Monday also was the day we put the command center project into motion. I love it!  Lately I've been on pinterest.com finding all this inspiration for crafts and decorating. I've actually become quite obsessed with this site. The command center is the third thing in the past several days I've done from that site. It should be mentioned here that I'm the least crafty person I know.  I can cook anything your heart desires but modge podge and craft paper baffle me!

This project was taken from a Pottery Barn idea. I bought the materials at Hobby Lobby. It was way cheaper and is still way cute!  This is our finished project!
Tada!
Perfect in the mudroom!

Tuesday Lennon and I went to the park and then the splash pad. The child is fearless so we didn't spend much time at the park. He kept making me nervous on the slides. He loves making me nervous!
The splash pad was a ton of fun. A friend recommended it and said it was her favorite so off we went!  He wasn't quite sure what he thought of it at first.

He finally warmed up and met some friends. The shyness gave way to giggles!

We had a good time! Definitely will go back although next time we will have lunch, friends and bug repellent!

The sure sign of a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment